Creative Kidz Preschool | A safe learning environment for your kidz
Creative Kidz Preschool & Daycare
It is important that children can transition from one setting to another with confidence. This will help the children transition from teacher to teacher, deal with different teaching styles and different classroom organizations, when advancing grades. This taken into consideration, preschool plays a very important part in a child’s education.
Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and fun environment where children are encouraged to learn, create and develop positive self-esteem- all while learning skills that will prepare them for kindergarten. At Creative Kidz Preschool, we work on these aspects of the child’s education; we are dedicated to not only providing excellent childcare but also making sure each child is ready for kindergarten.
Creative Kidz Preschool Program
- Each month, your child will participate in activities related to three educational themes.
- He or she will also be introduced to three alphabet letters, one color, two to three numbers, and one shape each month through a variety of engaging, hands-on activities.
- Encourages family involvement
- You will receive a copy of our fireflies newsletter each month.
This resource includes a few ideas to reinforce the monthly themes, letters, numbers, colors and shapes. It also includes a few songs, Spanish words, a recipe, and some helpful web sites.
- Weekly Music Class with Sue
- Quarterly local field trips
- 2017-2018 Activity Schedule
- Our Day at a Glance- 36+ Months
- Connecting with families- You will receive updates through our Brightwheel app. Our staff will keep open communication regarding your child’s day, by posting photos and activities straight to your mobile device.
Benefits of professional preschool curriculum
- Builds school readiness skills
- Develop problem solving and math skills
- Artistic exploration
- Investigating science
- Developing healthy habits
- Practical life skills
- Promote good self esteem
Creative Kidz is a year round state certified Preschool Child Care Center
All of our Teachers and Aids are State Certified
All staff is registered with the Criminal Registry
Our classrooms are age specific and separated by age
Our Teachers assist with potty training
Curriculum for Creative Kidz Preschool
We offer a bilingual preschool program.
What does this mean? We practice the majority of our preschool curriculum in both English and in Spanish i.e. The days of the week, the months of the year, the seasons of the year, colors, shapes and much more!
Our curriculum is a high-quality, professionally-designed early learning program that creates enthusiasm for learning and builds school readiness skills. That provides both teachers and parents with strategies for children with various developmental needs, experiences, and diverse culture. Our activities and assessment materials are aligned with early learning standards.
Creative Kidz offers a weekly music class for our students!
Sue, our music teacher is a board-certified music therapist with over 25 years experience working with children and music! Sue uses a mixture of new and familiar music, as well as percussion instruments, a variety of drums, guitar, scarves, movement’s activities, action songs, and many other fun activities!
Take a look at what we are learning this month!
Numbers: 9, 10
Theme 1: Kids in the Kitchen
Theme 2: Holiday Hoopla
Numbers: 19, 20
Theme 1: Nurture Nature
Theme 2: Bookworms on the Go