Creative Kidz Preschool & Daycare
Creative Kidz is a year round Preschool.
The AM preschool program runs 9:00 AM to noon.
Your child can be dropped off as early as 8:00 AM and picked up between 11:45 and 12:00.
The full day preschool/daycare program is available from 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Creative Kidz Nursery
Creative Kidz Nursery has one location in Newberg and one in Wilsonville.
We offer full day, part time, and full time child care.
We are open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Enrolling Your Child
- To enroll you need to provide the following:
- Registration fee- See Enrollment Form
- Your first months tuition
- Wilsonville Creative Kidz Nursery Enrollment Form
- Newberg Creative Kidz Nursery Enrollment Form
- Creative Kidz Preshool & Daycare Enrollment Form
- Emergency Contact Form Completely filled out
- Please include a copy of your child’s immunizations
Evidence of the following immunizations must be on file:
- DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) and Polio
- HIB (Meningitis) vaccine
- TB Test (Tuberculosis)
- Hepatitis B
- VaricellaA copy of child’s immunizations and or Certificate of immunization status form is acceptable.
First Day of School – What do I Bring?
Your child needs the following:
- Complete change of clothes (including underwear and socks)
- A healthy lunch
- Diapers and wipes
If your child will be at Preschool through the lunch period, please send a nutritious lunch in a lunchbox clearly labeled with your child’s name. Examples of typical items are sandwiches, fruit, crackers, cheese, soup in a thermos, microwaveable foods, etc. Milk is provided.
Please include food allergies and or restrictions in the emergency form. Our staff will work with you to ensure your child is served food that is safe for them.
Creative Kidz provides Morning and afternoon snacks.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CANDY OR GUM TO SCHOOL!
Appropriate School Attire
Children should be dressed in comfortable play clothing that they can easily remove without help (age appropriate zippers, large buttons, elastic waists, Velcro, etc.) A child’s self esteem is enhanced by the independence involved in changing themselves.
- We have flexible payment plans and accept cash, checks, debit and all major credit cards.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of every month and late by the 3rd. A $25.00 late fee will be added to accounts paid after the 3rd.
Your child’s day, delivered in real-time.
Upon sign up you will receive an invitation to join our school on the Brightwheel App.
Real-time feed of activities throughout the day.
Watch your child’s day unfold with snapshots delivered to your mobile device.
Stay in touch with your teacher and strengthen school learning with activities at home.
Add approved adults to pick up your child, and see when your child is checked in or out.
YOUR CHILD’S COMMUNITY
Invite grandparents, nannies, and friends – with control over what they can do and see on brightwheel.
Incident Reports: Report and track mishaps.
Guardian Management: Manage additional approved people for drop off or pick up.